What we offer
- We are a dedicated, experienced and highly qualified team of teaching professionals, offering a range of support to schools - both across the curriculum and through all ages and phases, from the EYFS to Key Stage 5.
- We offer a comprehensive programme of CPD courses throughout the year, together with bespoke consultancy support, which responds to the specific needs of schools and to the local, regional and national agenda. Using secure knowledge of the contexts and challenges facing schools we provide a professional commitment to improving school performance and pupil outcomes.
As a team we also work for the following outside agencies: Ofsted, AQA, CEOP, National STEM Centre, West Midlands Mathematics Hub, Hodder, The Severn Teaching School Alliance, The Salop Teaching Alliance, The Marches Training School, The Hereford Teaching School Alliance, Chester University, CLEAPSS, SWGfL (360 safe), WMNet and the North Midlands Science Learning Centre.
This external work provides an invaluable opportunity for team members to be kept up to date with any new developments and policy changes, both regionally and nationally. These insights are used to inform all our training and consultancy work with local schools, ensuring they are best placed to meet any challenges.
To discuss, arrange or book bespoke consultancy sessions, please send an email to the appropriate specialist, or contact Sue Dyson (contact details below).
Bespoke consultancy is charged at £250 per session (for up to 3 hours – morning, afternoon or twilight) for Telford & Wrekin Council Local Authority schools and academies and £300 for schools outside of Telford and Wrekin.
Delegate fees for our programme of CPD courses are detailed in the School Improvement CPD booklet.
Why choose us?
- A highly experienced and valued team that has been recruited for their proven abilities and professional expertise. We are constantly rated by our schools and external agencies as good and outstanding for our support resulting in improved pupil outcomes and provision.
- Accountability at a local and national level. As the Local Authority we are held to account through our rigorous monitoring and evaluation of the service we offer - by you, our schools,by the Council, the DfE and by Ofsted. This ensures the service you receive is of the highest quality.
- Support services which offer excellent value for money.
- A proven track record of operating as a traded service since September 2011, we are already working flexibly to provide a range of high quality bespoke school improvement consultancy services and CPD courses to meet the needs of our schools.
Meet The Team
If you wish to meet the team , please click here.