What we offer
Our team provides full ICT support and services to over 100 schools, working in partnership to provide reliable, efficient and value for money ICT.
We offer a fully managed ICT Service with the option of an onsite DBS checked technician, this is to both compliment and support your existing in house ICT, or to fully support your school and work as part of your team.
Our service also comes with the knowledge and support of a larger support team based in Telford that monitor, maintain and keep secure all of your ICT systems.
A dedicated Account Manager will be assigned to your school, they will work with you to create an ICT Roadmap that aligns to your teaching and learning objectives and ensure you are happy with the service you receive from us.
We take the worry away from ICT…
All systems and management is done within our datacenters so there is very little or no need to have any equipment at your schools site.
- We offer a flexible, secure and reliable service to deliver your ICT support requirements.
- Access to your resources anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Options to share resources easily between schools.
- Easy access and functionality to your ICT service through our Self Service Portal.
Why choose us?
Our ICT Managed Service currently supports over 100 schools and since 2012 we have continued to grow outside of Telford and Wrekin.
- We understand schools and the challenges you have, we work in partnership with you to ensure ICT enables teaching and learning the way you want it to.
- We have pushed the boundaries of technology and we pride ourselves in working with the right partners and suppliers to drive and deliver the best and cost effective solutions for your school based on your vision.
- We can can help you shape your ICT strategy to maximise the value of your current equipment, and to enhance your teaching with appropriate technological innovations.
- Our services are fully customisable for software and branding with flexible design, implementation and support.
- We were in the top 10 for best use of Cloud by the UK IT Industry 2013, and a BETT Awards Finalist in 2015 and 2018.
Charges are based on your schools number on role and dependent on the level of support required - quotations can be provided on request.