The YES team offers high quality and flexible tailored sessions designed to help young people gain transferable life skills in team working, communication and employment. At the same time we will help to develop self-confidence, self-esteem, resilience and conflict resolution skills.
Learners are challenged, engaged and supported throughout a range of practical activities.
What we offer
We can offer workshops in employability skills (CV building, application forms, and interview techniques for example) as well as enterprise activities which will be tailored to meet your learning requirements.
Why choose us?
- Activities are carried out by experienced and qualified staff that are DBS checked;
- Competitive rates for services provided;
- Flexible to meet your needs;
- We aim to make our sessions interactive, fun and interesting;
- Programmes align to Ofsted and the CBI Framework.
Meet The Team
If you wish to meet the team , please click here