What we offer
Telford & Wrekin Training Services offer a range of high quality training courses across Telford and Wrekin and further afield.
We offer a comprehensive range of courses in a number of areas ranging from Health and Safety, Manual Handling to Food Safety. We endeavour to deliver training which helps you to make informed decisions which meet your needs and the health and safety needs of your workforce.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality service that places client satisfaction at the forefront of what we do. Our team of professional trainers use a variety of unique and interactive training techniques to keep you engaged and involved while you learn.
To accommodate your needs we offer both in-house and tailor made off site training.
We offer courses in the following areas:
- First Aid at Work (includes free automated external defibrillator training)
- Emergency First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid
- Food Safety
- Manual Handling
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Driving for Work Training (including mini buses)
- Swimming Pool Management
- Occupational Water Safety
Why choose us?
- We are a trusted authority with ultimate responsibility for the health and well-being of our local community and partners.
- Our trainers have over 35 years of combined experience.
- We tailor our training to meet your needs.
- We are an approved training centre for both the Royal Life Saving Society UK (RLSS UK) and the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
- We provide Automated External Defibrillator Training (AED) free of charge on all our First Aid at Work and Emergency First Aid courses.
- We offer a FREE no obligation consultation to advise you through health and safety legal requirements.
- We use our own facilities to keep costs to the customers down to a minimum but also have the flexibility to go anywhere anytime not just 9am-5pm.
- We have a duty of care for your employees after the training ends and offer all clients health checks for all their employees.