What we offer
We are committed to working in partnership with our customers to provide a catering service to meet your school’s needs.
Your pupils are important to us as we understand the importance of providing a healthy meal at an early age and how this can support children’s development and education.
We will develop menus to meet your pupils’ needs, procure all the ingredients, provide all the equipment and staff to prepare and serve the meals on site and ensure your dining room is left neat and tidy, ready for lessons. We can also provide nursery provision.
We also offer hospitality catering for Governors’ meetings or high profile events in your school. We have a range of buffets which can match your budget.
Why choose us?
- Staff who are all DBS checked;
- Freshly cooked food all prepared on site;
- All light equipment;
- Menus and recipes for healthy school meals using locally sourced high quality ingredients;
- Choice of two main courses, a main dessert and a choice of fruit, yoghurt and cheese and crackers;
- Themed food days for fun or linked to the curriculum;
- Confidence that you are complying with the nutritional standards in line with the school food plan, with supporting evidence for Ofsted Inspections;
- We have been awarded the Bronze Award from the SOIL Association which is a national accreditation for our menus and they are compliant with the School Food Standards
- Cashless catering allowing parents and guardians to pay for meals online;
- A fully managed free school meal service to include provision of the new Universal offer along with all the evidence for you to claim funding back from the Government;
- As an accredited training centre, this ensures we have highly skilled and professional staff;
- Support for schools with intake and parent events promoting schools;
- Parent information on school meals including printed menus;
- 98% of kitchens we manage have a 5 star rating (4 Star being the lowest);
- We endeavour to cater for special dietary requirements whether it be for medical or cultural needs;
- The Eatwell team visiting schools to promote healthy eating, this can include cooking sessions with pupils and parents, class room based interactive activities promoting healthy eating and lifestyle, working within the eat well guide lines i.e. 5 a day, sugar awareness and tackling obesity; (first session free);
- Support for school events and can bring along our furry friends Ollie and Germima;
- We can support school with UIFSM/FSM in increasing the uptake and increase pupil premium and support the school and service. Talking to parents and working within the Community;
- Most importantly we believe we provide value for money and we are a not for profit service.