Safeguarding - Training
We offer a range of training for Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL’s), school governors and school staff, that enables them to meet the requirements of ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ and the expectation of the Telford & Wrekin Local Safeguarding Partnership arrangements, including;
- two-day newly appointed DSL Training £300 per delegate*
- DSL and governor Termly Update £90 per delegate*
- DSL refresher training £150 per delegate*
- raising awareness child protection training £90 per delegate*
- ‘whole-school’ bespoke basic awareness training session £250 per session*
- prevent training £250 per session*
- safeguarding governor training £100 per delegate*.
*Please note: a 20% supplement is added to these prices for any organisations other than maintained schools and academies within Telford & Wrekin, and for schools and other organisations outside Telford & Wrekin.
We also offer training for:
- Managing complaints
- Managing sexual violence and sexual harassment
- Exceptional Pupil Movement and Off-rolling
- Safer Recruitment
- Safeguarding Supervision.