Safeguarding - Bespoke Training
We offer traded support covering all aspects of safeguarding delivered by our Education Safeguarding Coordinator and Group Manager. *£250 per session, up to 3 hours.
We can offer support tailored to the needs of individual schools that includes;
- support for governors to understand and fulfil their statutory safeguarding responsibilities
- check rigour of child protection policies
- provide advice on peer-on-peer abuse
- discuss with children how they feel safe
- check safer recruitment documentation and procedures
- check staff’s knowledge of safeguarding procedures and wider safeguarding issues
- support Designated Safeguarding Leads
- check support for vulnerable learners, such as those who go missing
- safeguarding culture learning walks.
We also offer school reviews to help check the effectiveness of safeguarding in schools:
- safeguarding documentation review – 3 hours - £250*
- section 11 audit review – 3 hours - £250*
- safeguarding culture learning walk – 3 hours - £250*
- safeguarding review to check Ofsted readiness – two officers for one full day - £1250*
All school review visits include a written report summarising strengths and weaknesses in practice.
*Please note: a 20% supplement is added to these prices for any organisations other than schools and academies within Telford & Wrekin, and for schools and other organisations outside Telford & Wrekin.