Our team are dedicated and experienced internal auditors who have the skills and knowledge to add value throughout the audit process. All of us are professionally qualified and work to professional standards.
We are also subject to regular independent review where we have been consistent in achieving a high rating.
Therefore by appointing us you can be assured that in addition to complete independence and subsequently a greater level of assurance, you will receive a quality service at a reasonable price.
What we offer
Our experienced school auditors can:
- Provide advice and support regarding schools Financial Regulations, policies and procedures;
- Provide assurance to the Headteacher and Governors over operational processes and controls;
- Carry out fraud compliance work and investigations where necessary;
- Review grant claims including terms and conditions;
- Carry out ad-hoc reviews as requested;
- Undertake school fund or voluntary fund audits.
Why choose us?
- Fully qualified auditors;
- Experience in auditing schools;
- Experience in schools legislation, local government requirements and the requirements of the S151 Officer;
- Experience in fraud investigations;
- Awareness of other departments within the Council with internal contacts to assist the school in all areas of their business;
- Training in areas such as record keeping for school fund, breakfast and after school clubs and imprest/ petty cash accounts;
- Competitive prices.