Incidents and emergencies can have a very disruptive effect on an educational establishment. The challenges faced at such times can be mitigated through planning and training. The pressure on the school and the School Incident Management Team will be considerable and an emergency plan will assist in making the response efficient and effective.
The Telford & Wrekin Council Resilience Unit can help you consider the various sorts of emergencies that can impact on the smooth running of the school.
This support is free of charge to any school regardless of the status of the school. We offer:
- Provision of a Schools Emergency Plan Template;
- Guidance and support with completing the emergency plan;
- School workshops to train staff and validate plans;
- 24 /7 School Support during an incident;
- Links to other Council Services who can provide support in an emergency;
- Support and guidance from experienced, professional emergency planners.
For more information and support please contact:
Telford & Wrekin Council Resilience Unit