What we offer
Working with Arthog Outreach we can offer bespoke learning opportunities based at the Town Park. Activities are delivered at Telford Town Park utilising our on-site classroom and the outdoor environment. Guided facilities and self-led activities are available.
Why choose us?
- Activities are based in Telford Town Park a Greenflag Award Winning Park, with 150 hectares of open space in which to learn including formal play, public gardens, adventure golf, Skyreach ropes course, trails, picnic areas, local nature reserve, lakes and visitor centre
- An indoor classroom, on-site toilets and snack bar
- Organised activities can be supplemented by visits to the play areas including water play in the summer and self-guided nature and heritage trails
- A varied and unique site of heritage significance, ranging from the medieval period to the industrial revolution and beyond with archaeology to uncover and a Local Nature Reserve to explore
- Opportunities for team building
- Opportunities for supervised canoeing at one of our lakes
- Activities in support of the John Muir Awards and Duke of Edinburgh Award
- A full day out for schools that will be both educational and fun.
- A variety of activities available on the doorstep.
- A range of both charged and free activities - including adventure and disc golf, orienteering and adventure app
- Coach parking